PRIVATE CHARTERS / TURKS & CAICOS
Private Boat Charters / Private Charter programsBook It
Big Blue Unlimited specializes in customized private charters. This is where we are able to play with itineraries and mix activities to design trips suited to the desire of our guests.
Big Blue Unlimited's innovative charter program together with the expertise of our certified and knowledgeable captains, network of guides and facilities ensures a memorable day of adventure aboard one of our comfortable vessels. Snorkeling, beautiful beaches, cruising turquoise waters, and a selection of refreshments are all standard. To enhance your experience and adventure add a Big Blue 'Specialist Guide/Activity' to your itinerary. These include:
- SCUBA: All vessels are set-up as professional dive platforms. Dive equipment is included
- INSTRUCTION: for non-certified divers can be provided during the day as part of the charter through the PADI 'Discover Scuba Diving' program. Restrictions apply
- MARINE SCIENTIST: in addition to our knowledgeable captains and crew Big Blue has several marine scientists on staff who can teach you that much more about the marine biology or geology of the TCI. Explore the coral reefs, mangroves and sea grass beds. Identify the marine life and learn about their behaviour & the ecology. Catering to all ages and experience levels
- KITEBOARDING: Try kiteboarding in the morning in a remote spot followed by a dive!
- FREE-DIVING: Breath holding and decent without a SCUBA tank. Experience this amazing sport with an experienced guide or qualified 'free-diving' instructor
- KAYAKING/ SUP's: Take kayaksor SUPs on the boat to explore some of the remoter paddling grounds or use our fleet located on North Caicos to mix up a north side charter and explore the mangrove channels in the protected RAMSAR site
- IGUANA SANCTUARY: Support the TCI National Trust and tour the iguana sanctuary on Little Water Cay. Practically adjacent to Big Blue it is easy to add to any charter