- Whales & Dolphins
- Out Island Eco Tours
- Private Charters
- Kiteboarding instructions
- The Basics
- Getting Wet
- Water Play
- Kite RENTAL Equipment- Taxable
- DOWNWINDERS / SAFARIS
- Wind & Conditions
- Wind Chart
- WHAT TO BRING & WEAR
- Instructors, Guides and Team Riders
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Heart of the Islands
This award winning cultural and sightseeing eco-tour to North and Middle Caicos is a must do. This full day trip is designed to transport you to the major scenic sites of North and Middle Caicos, and to introduce you to the amazing history, friendly people and traditional culture of the islands. For 20 years Big Blue has partnered with local residents and the Turks and Caicos National Trust in promoting the cultural history of these islands and is proud to bring you together with our eco partners at the Middle Caicos Co-op and at Daniels Café.
- Take a private boat from the Big Blue base on Providenciales to North Caicos across the sparkling turquoise sea. Approximately 30 minutes.
- Transfer to one of our team’s operated air-conditioned passenger vans and meet your knowledgeable local driver who will team with the Big Blue staff to guide you around the islands.
- Visit the Flamingo Pond Nature Reserve (binocular viewing only).
- Explore the extensive limestone cave system at Conch Bar Caves National Park.
- Learn about local artisans and traditional handcrafts at the Middle Caicos Co-op – a long term project sponsored by Big Blue Unlimited.
- Walk along the cliffs and beach at Mudjin Harbour to enjoy the most impressive coastline in the TCI.
- Enjoy true local seafood at Daniels Café, a local family business and winner of Trip Advisor Hall of Fame award 2015.
- Discover the rich history of colonial Loyalists at the outstanding ruins of Wade’s Green Plantation.
Lean on Big Blue’s experience and local knowledge while you enjoy this special day trip. Our guides are all local residents from the Caicos Islands, waiting to introduce you to their islands and to share their stories.
Above all soak up the relaxed ambiance and enjoy the hospitality in the Heart of the Caicos Islands. Prices include all transport, entrance fees, lunch, and refreshments throughout the day. Please bring cash or credit card if you wish to purchase quality gifts and souvenirs at the craft co-op. Our small group eco-tours take a maximum of 9 guests, and private eco-tours can be customized to suit your interests and needs.
$235pp (kids under 12yrs)
Full day from 8am -5pm